Le coin des pinballistes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Great Guides!!

4 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Great Guides!! Empty Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 8:26

Cloda

Thanks guys for giving us English speaking guys a chance to participate in your forum (I'm actually Afrikaans speaking so English is my second language).

Your guides are excellent - even with a bad google translate translation!!! If you don't have the new Captain America image yet, here it is:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img31/2931/captainamericag.jpg

2Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 9:33

The Worm

The Worm

Thank you and welcome home ☼

ps: you can translate in Afrikaans if it's better for you Smile

Dernière édition par The Worm le Mer 22 Juin - 9:57, édité 1 fois

http://www.lecoindespinballistes.com

3Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 9:55

Invité

Invité

Welcome Cloda !

Good to see there's people from all over the world who enjoys coming on this forum. (and also, thank you for sending me a friend request on the Xbox live)

See you !

4Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 10:04

Wims

Wims

Thank you for the link Cloda, we didn't have the entire view from the Captain yet.

Where do you come from Africa ? Happy to learn that pinball is an international sport green

5Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 10:16

Cloda

Wims a écrit:Thank you for the link Cloda, we didn't have the entire view from the Captain yet.

Where do you come from Africa ? Happy to learn that pinball is an international sport green

Ek bly in Suid Afrika. Flipper is een van my gunsteling aktiwiteite en ek speel gereeld!!!

There is a bit of Afrikaans for you...

I always do the top-down images for all the tables on the FX 2 as soon as they are available. Will share them on this forum as well.

6Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 10:41

The Worm

The Worm

Ek bly in Suid Afrika. Flipper is een van my gunsteling aktiwiteite en ek speel gereeld!!! = Je vis en Afrique du Sud. Le flipper est une de mes activités préférées et j'y joue régulièrement! (in french) yes

http://www.lecoindespinballistes.com

7Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 10:51

Wims

Wims

So thank you again cause I took your pictures of the official forum for my guides.

At first I made them myself, until I discovered that you were faster than me to do it !

Ek hoop dat daar, die balle nie flipper soos 'n rugbybal! 🤡

8Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Mer 22 Juin - 11:24

Cloda

Wims a écrit:So thank you again cause I took your pictures of the official forum for my guides.

At first I made them myself, until I discovered that you were faster than me to do it !

Ek hoop dat daar, die balle nie flipper soos 'n rugbybal! 🤡

Great... glad to see you guys use them so well.

Ons flipper balle is ook rond. Rugby is wel koning!!! king

9Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Jeu 30 Juin - 7:36

X DrLobo

X DrLobo
Administrateur
Administrateur

Hi Cloda !

Seeing you online on the site reminds me i didn't have a chance to say hi !
Fact is i've been sick for one week, starting the night i posted the lup topic on zen forums !
Anyway i'm glad you joined and hope you already found useful tips.

Do not hesitate if you want translations of anything regarding the table guides or any other discussion, also, feel free to create any topics in the english section, it's yours Smile

http://www.xp-8.net

10Great Guides!! Empty Re: Great Guides!! Jeu 30 Juin - 7:52

Cloda

X DrLobo a écrit:Hi Cloda !

Seeing you online on the site reminds me i didn't have a chance to say hi !
Fact is i've been sick for one week, starting the night i posted the lup topic on zen forums !
Anyway i'm glad you joined and hope you already found useful tips.

Do not hesitate if you want translations of anything regarding the table guides or any other discussion, also, feel free to create any topics in the english section, it's yours Smile

Thanks... I read through your recent topics at least once a day and have learned a lot so far. I'll definitely post something from time to time...

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]